Polyurethane Physical Test Results Density (Kg / m2) (Overall) 38 (± 2) DIN 53420 Heat Conduction Coefficient () (W / m K) 0.024DIN 4108 Water Abrosion (168 hours) (% Volume) 2DIN 53426 Flammability Class B2DIN 4102Closed Cell Ratio (%) 95DIN 4590 Polyurethane, which is formed as a result of the reaction of two components defined as polyol and isocyanate, is the best insulation material among the known thermal insulation materials. Polyurethane does not dissolve and rot like other insulation materials.
• Painted Galvanized Sheet Properties Sheet quality Fe PO2 Tensile Strength (N / mm2) 500 (max) Elongation22 (min) Galvanized Feature (hot dip) 150 – 200 gr / m2 (minPaint TypePolyesterPaint Thickness5 mic. Primer + 20 mic. Top coatEurope’s leading All painted Galvanized Steel Coils imported from sheet metal manufacturers are produced in accordance with ECCA (European Coat Coil Association) norms.
• Aluminum PropertiesAlA 3003 (Etial 30), AA (Etial 35) ConditionH 18 – H 28Surface AppearanceGofragedAll aluminum rolls used in production are produced in Assan Aluminum plants in accordance with international (DIN, ASTM) norms. In roofing materials, Etial 30 is the most suitable aluminum alloy. it is used.
• Thickness of Different Materials Providing Equivalent Heat Insulation (mm)
• Insulation Effectiveness of Polyurethane Hard Foam
• Frequency Dependent Variation of the Sound Transmission Loss .529.832.536.9
• Frequency Dependent Change of the Sound Absorption Coefficient
• Panel Technical Specifications Panel Type Master Panel Product Code 930 R2915 R31000 R7850W850 W900 CSst Metalmm0.50-0.60-0.70 Aluminum, 0.50 BGSAlt Metal 0.40-0.50 Aluminum